February 17th, 2017

Just a tiny devlog entry this week.

I’ve been doing work, not as much as usual, but have been very exhausted. I think it’s all starting to catch up with me. Still a tonne of game coding to do, but this week I’ve been doing admin things like sorting out the website, testing itch/steam/humble deployment, and changing the game name everywhere I can. Alex has been cleaning up the starting cutscene placeholders and working on the company logo.

We’ve found a bug that I’ve missed for a while, something that causes the movement to stutter a bit. I spent a few hours today trying to hone in on it but it’s hard to reproduce and I decided to leave it for now.

Forum News! I’ll be temporarily shutting the forum down in a little while, probably in a month. I need to migrate it to the new domain, but also I’m having less to talk about as we get closer to the launch. It’ll re-open when the beta comes out at a new domain, and you should be automatically redirected to the new site.

:moonman:

Hopefully we’ll have lots to talk about when the beta comes out. I’m quite excited to get my hands on the game!

Sounds like the beta is close then

:moonman:

So the name is changing?

yep!

The name has changed to Mooon, and is now about cows.

omg u guessed it!