Hey everyone! It’s PAXAus tomorrow, so here’s an early summary of my week:
- alex and I are now working from my home studio,
- the title screen is finalised,
- tunnels are in (they connect different areas, see below),
- added husks and bluecaps (glowing mushrooms) to forest,
- tweak glow-wyrm distribution in forest,
- some big bugs squished! so many bugs.
Unfortunately the sfx people have dropped out of the project, but I have a few other’s lined up, so I need to contact them soon to get that ball rolling. The good news is that I’ve reduced the set to about 50 sfx (down from 200), so it wasn’t completely wasted time.
See you next week!