- Character select is in place and functional. It’s a smooth carousel that works with kb, mouse, or controller. Example screenshot below with placeholder portraits. You can also see the tooltips for controls.
- Character system is better, all character specification and creation code is in one place, which makes it easier to add new characters, effects, etc.
- Inventory items can now be locked. This means you can’t remove them from the inventory slot. One example is shown below where the Twilight/Elemental character has horns you can’t remove. Two more examples: the moth character that will have wings that lock up the armour slot, wearing a cursed item will lock it until you uncurse.
- Load menu shows more details about the same. You can now delete saved games.
- All menus can be navigated with controller.
- Updated speech bubbles and some other gui elements.
- Using the Quantiser underwater will harm you.
- Effects are shown as icons next to the health bar (oh there’s also a health bar now instead of the hearts.)
Character select screen with placeholder portraits:
Elemental has horns which can’t be removed from the helmet slot:
Credits screen first look:
Status Effects icons: